What are the Benefits of Managed IT Support for Small Businesses?
Discover what an IT MSP can do for your growing business and learn who to trust with the all-important jobs of setting up and managing your IT department.
Small business owners are less likely to outsource IT services than mid-size and large companies. Sadly, this means that many growing businesses are missing out on the many benefits of working with an experienced, specialized IT managed service that could help them save time and money, boost in-house efficiency and morale, improve customer services, and get ahead of the competition.
What Does Small Business IT Support in Denver Have to Offer?
While IT services vary depending on which IT MSP you opt to work with, small business owners looking for managed services will find that most MSPs offer the following:
- Business IT consulting that will help your small business choose the IT hardware and software that best suits your needs. What’s more, many IT companies partner with leading tech companies to offer top-quality IT equipment at a low cost. Once you select the equipment you need, your chosen IT managed service will install the equipment for you and test it to ensure everything works properly.
- Cloud computing services that enable you to run apps and store files on a cloud storage site. With stellar cloud storage, you’ll be able to access data from outside the office, partner with contractors, allow employees to work from home, and more. Additionally, cloud storage makes it easy for you to back-up your files quickly and easily.
- IT monitoring services that look for ways to improve your IT set-up while keeping an eye out for system vulnerabilities and dealing with them to ensure hackers can’t gain access to your business data.
- IT maintenance and support services that prevent damaging downtime and other common IT issues. Would you like immediate help in the event of a hardware breakdown, natural disaster, employee error, or some other common IT issue? If so, select an IT managed service that offers both in-house and remote support. Most services promise 24/7/365 assistance to ensure IT system breakdowns don’t prevent you from managing your business.
- Cybersecurity services to protect your business from hacks and breaches. Recent statistics show that 58% of hacking victims are small business owners. What’s more, 60% of small companies that suspend operations to deal with the aftermath of a cyberattack never reopen. Thankfully, IT managed service providers have all the tools and expertise you need to lower the odds of being targeted by cybercriminals dramatically.
- IT training. Would you like help training new and existing employees so they know how to use the IT technology you rely on to keep your business successful? If so, partnering with an IT MSP is your best bet. IT MSPs offer both one-time and ongoing training that covers a wide range of topics to help improve office morale and efficiency.
- Disaster recovery planning to make it easy for you to get back to work after an unfortunate event such as a natural disaster, hack, or IT breakdown. This service helps you avoid downtime and makes it easy for your business to get back to normal after an unfortunate event.
Why Elevate For All Your Denver Small Business IT Support?
While there are plenty of companies that offer small business IT support in Denver, Elevate stands out for several reasons. First of all, our team has many years of experience delivering successful IT services to small businesses from a wide range of industries. We have all the services you need under one roof, and we understand your needs and requirements. All our services are flexible to ensure you only pay for what you need when you need it. What’s more, our team offers jargon-free, practical customer services that not only help you solve problems but also prevent them from reoccurring. Get in touch with us at your convenience to learn more about our team or to make an obligation-free appointment with one of our IT experts.