Elevate Services Group is a managed technology solutions provider that offers a unique strategic approach to Business-Driven IT. We have extensive business and technology expertise with experience successfully helping organizations achieve a greater return on their technology investments. We are not a consultant or a traditional managed services company, but we offer reliable, scalable and secure cloud technology solutions including people, process and technology designed to maximize the return on your technology investments. We do this through a three-pronged approach to Business-Driven IT:
As your trusted technology partner, we begin by using our proprietary DART (Discovery, Assessment, Roadmap and Timeline) methodology to determine where your business sits along the Technology Maturity Model (TMM) and develop a comprehensive roadmap and plan to move from current state to future state technology aligned with your business strategy. Within this process we evaluate the overall business strategy in conjunction with the people, process and technology to develop the business case and most optimal solution for your technology needs moving forward.
Managed Program Services
Once a clear roadmap and timeline has been developed, our program services are designed to deliver the policies, practices and people to complement existing resources and drive your initiatives moving forward. Our program services are designed with speed, structure and scalability using best practices to provide ongoing program support and begin to evolve your technology initiatives from tactical back office functions to more strategic Business-Driven IT initiatives.
Managed Cloud Services
Finally, in many cases the largest part of the business case for technology optimization lies in the transition to managed cloud services. By transitioning to the cloud, companies benefit from the security, reliability and performance of using cloud technologies and managed services combined with the cost savings that are realized for investment in more strategic business initiatives.
What We Offer
- Increase technology value: Achieve higher levels of technology maturity to create competitive advantage.
- Improve service quality: Increase employee satisfaction both in and out of IT and overall technology performance.
- Reduce risk exposure: Insure data security, privacy, business continuity.
- Improve customer engagement: Alleviate customer friction points and create deeper relationships.
- Increase operational productivity: Reallocate resources to pursue business objectives and reinvest IT capital to business initiatives.
Where We Add Value
- Mid-market businesses
- $5M - $250M annual revenue
- 25 to 250 users of technology
- Multi-location company, distributed infrastructure
- Technology is not a core competency, no CTO
- Industries: Retail, Services, Senior Living, Professional, Nonprofit, Emerging, Hospitality, Healthcare